I know I said I was going to get five posts going every week but, the holidays have taken over where school was and I am so burnt out. I am sick for the second time in two weeks and I just can't get it together. I have decided that you will just see Stylish Saturday until after the New Year. As much as I love blogging, I have realized that my family and my health need me to take it down a notch.
So, for this week I am sharing something simple but, one of my favorites. I love giving and getting pajamas for Christmas Eve. I thought I would share some cute pajama ideas for your and your family. Women
Happy Saturday Lovelies. I hope you are all gearing up for the holidays. We are all set to go in this house. Presents are all wrapped and ready for the big day. I can't believe it, 2014 is coming to an end. Crazy. Anyway, enough about life and how fast it is going by. For this week I thought I would try something new and share a little save and splurge on Coats. Below you can find some of my fave picks for budget friendly and not so budget friendly coats.
I'm going to be completely honesty today. My fitness routine went right out the window these last few months with school taking over my life. I have gained so much weight and I'm so mad at myself for doing exactly what I tell others not to do. Alas, it still happened to me. So, now I'm sitting here feeling so out of shape and crappy. I need some motivation and decided sharing a post with my favorite cold weather tips.
If your winters are cold here are my Top 5 Winter Running Tips.
1. Warm up before you run - Get moving inside your house before you leave. Get your blood moving and your body warm.
2. Take care of your feet - Wear good quality socks. A pair that will wick moisture and are thick to keep your feet warm and toasty.
3. Dress right - The rule is dress as if it's 20 degrees warmer. Make sure your clothes wick moisture and layer. Gloves and a hat are key. Another added tip is the warming packs. You can find them in the dollar bin at Target. I love those things. Finally a windbreaker. I can handle the cold until the wind picks up. Having a good windbreaker to keep that blast of cold out is huge.
4. Stay hydrated - It's easy in the cold to leave the water behind but, don't. You still need to drink and stay hydrated on your runs.
5. Just Run - Winter runs are not the time to go for speed. Just get out and run. Extreme temperatures and weather are not the time to push yourself. Just run and listen to your body.
It's Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday. I can't believe how fast this year is going by. It's almost Christmas. I know we are all getting ready for holiday parties and dressing up. So, for today I want to share my holiday party outfit. I wore this for my husband's holiday party. It was a house party so, I didn't want to be too fancy but, I love a reason to dress up. So, I thought this was a perfect balance. Casual sweater dressed up with a sequin skirt. I have to say this skirt was a bit of pain. I ordered it in my size it was too small. I ordered two sizes up and it was too big. I returned both and bought a completely different skirt. 30 minutes before the party I didn't like the skirt I replaced it with. I called Nordstrom and asked them to track down my return (I just saw it there that morning). The customer service is always amazing and they found my skirt. I ran there picked up my skirt and changed in the car. LOL. It was well worth the trouble.
Happy Tuesday lovelies. Here it is back in full swing today with my five posts a week. I am finishing my holiday beauty series with my dramatic eye today. Lot's of makeup and lots of sparkle. This is just another idea that you can use for your holiday glam look.